Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Liverpool 2-1 Marseille

Ok la, I think I'm very bias in posting as this is a sports blog!
Haha... I should be blogging all sorts of results and not just Liverpool.

This shall be my last. =P



So, we got an away win in Marseille with a double from our beloved captain, Steven Gerrard!
Watched the repeat today morning and boy, the 1st goal from him is just absolutely fanstantic!
Even the goalie didn know how to react, he didn think it was a goal!
Nice, very nice!!
You'll never walk alone, babyy!

and Torres is back in action too.. *claps*
Just to summarise the goals for you,
Marseille 1, Cana 23
Liverpool 2, Gerrard 26, Gerrard 32 (pen)

while the rest of the CL matches on that day..

Chelsea 4-0 Bordeaux
Roma 1-2 CFR Cluj-Napoca
Panathinaikos 0-2 Inter Milan
Wender Bremen 0-0 Anorthosis Famagusta
FC Basel 1-2 Shakhtar Donetsk
Barca 3-1 Sporting Lisbon
PSV Eindhoven 0-3 A.Madrid

Pretty loads of new teams!
Must go explore explore!

Tonight's match. ManU!
I really wanna see results that pleases me! Hehe..
Source : Soccernet & Guardian Co UK

No comments: