Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Transfer window closes

My verdict : Bad news!



Berbatov is confirmed joining Man U for 30.75mil pounds.
The news here.

My thoughts on this? LIKE WHAT THE CRAPPPPPPP!!!
No!
Why must he join the devils at the very last minute?

ManU already good enough ok! Why la why?
I tell you, when they play Liverpool on the Sept 13, I'm gonna hide my face la if he scores like his debut goal and wins the match! =/

Ronnie is gonna scold me for bloggin like this, and I bet he's gonna blog about it.
You should see his face when Calvin told him the news today.
I was expecting him to go ManCity ok! The newspaper say one! =/

Mana tahu! I darn sad now ok! =( *cries*
It's good news for ManU but bad news for me!

But hor, that news is NOT as big as this piece of news!



ROBINHO IS IN MAN CITY!

He's like one of the top footballers in the world, and then suddenly he's in ManCity?
The news here.
Apparently, the football world is shocked with the news!
Haha.
Actually, I am also. =P
He was suppose to go to Chelsea but then ManCity? lol.
Let's just see what's gonna happen.

EPL rocks rocks rocks!!

but ONLY IF Liverpool plays well, which currently is not!
Both Gerrard and Torres are injured.
I'm darn sad ok.
and frustrated.
and angry.

Looking at how they play against Aston Villa just makes me wanna cry!! *cries*

No comments: