Friday, December 12, 2008

Because I rock!

That's my reply for you, Mr. Co Writer!

I dun get why must you make things sound so formal. Lol.
But anyway, you're so darn bias!

Your two 1-0 wins at ManCity and Sunderland are not that convincing!



Especially with the 1-0 win in the 91st minute!
and also the Champion Leagues draw which is 2-2!
Well, to be fair, Liverpool didn play that well either.
SeKen's jinx almost got us, we were still 0-0 to Blackburn at the 69th minute!

But after that, we got it going! =D

On the same topic, people (Rafa and some Liverpool players) said that Robbie Keane a good buy and it wasnt a mistake to get him into the team from his previous club, Tottenham.

If you ask me, I want him out of the team! Sell him with the money we bought him and get a better player!
He hardly score any goals!!! 2 in 15 premier league matches he played!
Which is approximately 10% per match!



Oh well, let the season goes and see how he does.
Maybe he's just like Peter Crouch, where he couldn score any goals in the beginning, and after that.. he began to score!

Arsenal lost 0-2 in the Champions League grp stage which made them 2nd in the table.



Surprisingly, they lost.
I mean, in BPL, that's err..normal.
But not so much in CL.
Ah well, lets just hope that Liverpool wont meet them again in the knockout stages!

and all 4 EPL teams had made it to the knockout stages.
I hope Liverpool make it into the finals this time round!!! *evil grin*

On another note,
I think we have yet to congratulate Mr. Christiano Ronaldo on getting his European Player of the Year Award.



If you ask me, I think he deserves every single bit of the trophy cuz he played so well throughout the whole season and he's such an inspiration not just the ManU team, but also other footie players around the player.

and the bonus?
He's a freaking HOT footballer!!!

and I was watching the Davis Cup highlights.
I know, I know it's like super old.
cuz the finals is like one month ago.

But hey,
I wanna blog about it can or not? =P




Rafael Nadal is just one amazing tennis player.
I realise his shots are so darn powerful.
Ok la, when he plays with Federer or the other high ranked ATP players, its not that obvious cuz the other players are good.

But when he played against players in the Davis Cup, his shots are so darn freaking good.
So fast and so darn sharp!!
Cant wait for the Australian Open to see him and the rest in action!!!!

Till then.
xoxo.

Pics acquired from Soccernet

2 comments:

Ulrik Fredrik said...

So you watch tennis because you like the sport or because of Rafael Nadal? ;p

Clare said...

of cuz bcuz of the sport!