Monday, December 8, 2008

Why Am I Always Later than my Co-writer?

Just when I thought of updating something the something was already updated -_-

Hmph =P

Sorry for the lack of updates, was damn busy recently. I'll be back active again from now on, especially keeping updated on the latest Premier League results. Thus fair a nail-biting race I would say, as ALREADY written by Claryn &@*&^@*^@&^@#&^@ HAHA.

Two consecutive 1-0 results put MU firmly within the title race, with the latest 1-0 win against Sunderland featuring the new United striker Nemanja Vidic.

He's supposed to be a defender but he scored like Ruud van Nistelrooy LOL.



Right place at the best time.

Thus far I also must compliment Liverpool for their consistency so far this season. They have not played like this for many many years. I just hope that Steven Gerrard does stop playing a few matches, cause that's when Liverpool can't win. XD

Okay lar, I let you post more about football lar.

Football aside, I must take time to congratulate 2 of the most successful sportsmen and sportswomen in the world today.

Firstly, NICOL DAVID.

Again I would like to say, she should deserve more recognition more than anyone else in Malaysia. We have seen enough of Malaysian badminton players flopping at the biggest stages, but to witness a Malaysian winning TEN CONSECUTIVE TITLES on the biggest stages is fantastic. Truly the world number one in squash as not only she set world records, she is always able to maintain her consistency and never looks off-form.

Unlike Lee Chong Wei, the player who always loses the world number two Lin Dan and still is the world number one. -_-

Until now I have no idea why the Olympics do not have squash as one of the sporting events, as if there is, surely a Gold medal will be assured for Malaysia, based on Nicol's consistency.








To be frank, she is the athlete whom I respect the most in Malaysia.

Secondly, Lewis Hamilton.

Long dubbed as the future world-champion in F1 driving, he went close on few occasions before this year to claim as the world's best. Finally this year, he was able to do it albeit at the LAST race of the year, beating Felipe Massa to the number one spot.

What made me respect him was his determination despite what looked like another frustrating year for the young Briton. With the last lap to go at 5th position, he somehow overtook the 4th driver and got the points required to beat Massa by ONE POINT.

If I were to be Massa, I would cry like a baby lol.

Besides, his down-to-earth attitude was another plus point for this driving talent. He does charity, and never gets jealous of others' achievements like our good friend Fernando Alonso -_-



The look of a champion


1 comment:

NicolDavidOnline.com said...

Thank you for your support of our dear Datuk Nicol!

Let us hope that squash makes it into the 2016 Olympics.

Malaysia Boleh and All the Best!


Editor WMSiew,
NicolDavidOnline.com