Monday, December 1, 2008

We're back!

Hey guys!
How have all you've been?

Though I doubt there's anymore readers left, but oh well..
I'm doing this bcuz I love doing it. Not for any other reasons. =)

Anyway, I finished my finals last weekend and this is my 1st week of watching football guilt-free!
Do you know how awesome the feeling is?
and I spent the night watching the ManU and ManCity derby match in Ken's place.

ManU 1-0 ManCity



Courtesy of Wayne Rooney.
His 100th goal of his career. This picture is funny bcuz when we watched it in tv, they replay this scene in slow motion twice! Funny! lol.



Look at Christiano Ronaldo's fake face! Act until so innocent!
Haha.
Thing is, I think he was innocent that night. He wouldnt be that stupid to handball.
Poor thing, but who cares? =D

and yesterday was also the big clash between Chelsea and Arsenal.
Suprising score though.

Chelsea 1-2 Arsenal



Celebration from the Chelsea players when Arsenal scored an own goal.
I saw that goal and I slept after that, thinking Chelsea would win.

But no.....



VanPersie scored two goals and get 3 points for Arsenal!
Crazy wei.
It's so weird.
They beat Chelsea and ManU, but lose to Stoke and Hull. O_o!!
What nonsense? and now, they are back in the EPL race.
With ManU edging closer to the top.
I hate it! I HATE IT!

Anyway,
some stuff I wanna point out.



Rory Delap!
I love his throws. (Well, he's famous cuz of that!)
Giler far! It's like a corner kick.
How he does that, I wonder?




Elmander.
I watched the highlights just now and he scored 2 goals against Sunderland.
The full score was 4-1.
and his goals were awesome! I like it.
Liverpool should buy him. =)

and last but not least,
Sunderland's manager aka Roy Keane




When I saw him, I was shocked!
He's not old right?
Then how come his beard is like white in colour?
So weird!!
It's either he's aging pre-maturely or he dyed it! Hahahahaha..
and I dun wanna him quit!
It's nice to see players like him turn managers in EPL.
Oh well.

Btw, I hope that Liverpool wins tonight.
I'll kill them if they dun seize the opportunity!
*fingers crossed*
Till then. =)
Pics courtesy of Soccernet

No comments: