Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The difference is clear

Check this out - when Gareth Barry exits Villa to join City, he was branded a mercenary. When Kaka leaves AC for Real, he's a hero and will be cherished for all his contributions. Can't contain my laughter. Do you know what is the difference? - CLASS


Barry immediately issued a letter to explain all his reasons for leaving - but that backfired as the fans viewed the immediate issuance of a letter of apology as an impression that Barry was guilty. Kaka did it differently - he held a press conference and the press wrote "Kaka joins Madrid for £59m to help AC Milan" - What a noble title!


I quote some of the killer things he said in the press conference:


"I can officially say I'm a Real Madrid player. My professional link with AC Milan finishes now, but my sentimental link will never end.


"Manchester City and Real Madrid are two different clubs with different situations. At that time, it was mid-season, I had a strong emotional impact due to the Italian fans requesting me to stay, and I decided to stay.

"Now another chance came up and AC Milan is in a big crisis (financially). For me, the sporting project (at Madrid) is interesting and will be an important boost to continue my career in the highest level.



In return AC Milan's website wrote:

''From next season, Kaka will play at Real Madrid,'' read the statement. ''AC Milan [thank] the man and the great champion Kaka for his decisive contribution to the many victories achieved in the six years of his commitment.


''The lost technique, while serious, can be remedied. It will be very difficult to fill the void that will be left by Kaka, a shining example of professionalism, commitment and professionalism.

That my friend, is class - Kaka, well done

No comments: