Tuesday, June 16, 2009

My hattrick hero!

Really, what can u say about Fernando Torres?



*grins*
He's just absoutely perfect! =D
Three goals in just 17 minutes!! It's crazy! Final score against NewZealand 5-0!!

TOP CLASS I TELL YOU! TOP CLASS!



and I'm pretty excited that Carvalho and Deco are finally going somewhere else.
I mean, come on, Chelsea has been buying so many big names but not many of them shine.
Ballack, Shevchenko, Deco.
Just like Real Madrid! I have a strong feeling that Ronaldo will not be as good as he is in ManU!
Just take the example of Beckham, Ronaldo and Owen. So not effective!
Hahaha.

But I'm all out to see the other big EPL teams to go down, so that we (Liverpool) will get the EPL title next season! Yes, its the same sentence again. 'Next season'. lol.

I really really miss football!
There's nothing to look forward to every weekend night and probably this explains my disappearance in the blog! =/
No la. It's bcuz I'm having exams in a few days time! Noooooooo!
Nightmare!

Till then!
Viva la Espanyol!

No comments: