Sunday, June 7, 2009

World no1 without Grand Slam - again!

Dinara Safina and Jelena Jankovic have yet to prove critics wrong - World no1, but no GrandSlam!

The Roland Garros aka French Open 2009 Women Singles Finals had just ended a couple hours back and 7th seed Svetlana Kunetsova is crowned champion !!!!




So, once again. No Grand Slam title. According to RolandGarros official website, it was the nerves and confidence that prevented her to win. Unlike her matches from the 1st round all the way to the semi-finals, she was defeated in just two sets 6-4, 6-2.

Her cause of defeat : She didn believe she could win it!

I mean, in her previous Grand Slam final appearances, she lost with such big margin that I believe broke her confidence. Her past haunted her and it cost her the title!



I rooted for Safina all the way bcuz I wanted her to win at least ONE Grand Slam so she can silence her critics, but sighhh..
It's ok, Safina. Wimbledon my dear, Wimbledon!

Just like Safina, I'm rooting for Federer all the way!!! Even in my previous post, I really want Federer to win this bcuz he has got everything in his career BUT this! So yea, go Federer!
Whip Soderling's butt!! But Soderling was good! Defeated Nadal, Davydenko and Gonzalez!
No1, 10 and 12 seeds respectively!

Dun play play can, Soderling really bagus, like what Crusader said!

But I'm still ALL OUT FOR FEDERER! GO YOU!!!!!!

No comments: