Monday, August 18, 2008

The Beijing Upset

Haha. I think this upset is worse than our country's Chong Wei.

Liu Xiang, the defending champion of 110m hurdles in Athens, is injured.
He's OUT of the event.
Haha, I just gotta emphasize that, cuz its super big upset.
He and Yao Ming are the most adored athletes in China. Not LinDan. Not GuoJingJing.
But Liu Xiang and Yao Ming.
*
Everyone in China has been waiting for the day to come so that they can see him race and get them a gold medal in the track.
and now its gone.
I believe Liu Xiang himself is devastated and frustrated about the injury.
After all, he carries the weight of his fellow men to get a medal in the track.
*
Oh well.
Ok, seriously, how should I catch up blogging about the Olympics?
There are so many events to blog about!
I cant take itttt!!!
*
Badminton?
Swimming?
Table tennis?
Tennis?
Volleyball?
Archery?
*
I DUNNO MANNNNN! lol.
btw, Liverpool 1-0!!! Haha.

No comments: