Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Out with the Olympics and In with the US Tennis Open

I'm very tired now. I wanna sleepppppppp!!
Need to finish by tute first. Meanwhile, I'm taking some time off to blog first! =D

So, Olympics was officially over last Sunday.
The closing ceremony was nice, but I just didn get the performace by David Beckham.
Like what the crap?! Should at least juggle the ball and do some few tricks la. O_o

Anyway, the Tennis US Open 08 is here!



Nadal won the 1st round, but in a tough match. I guess he must have been pretty tired from the Olympics.



Novak Djokovic. Hehe. Look at him. SO CUTEEEEEEE!!!
I love him la.
I wish he can go all the way into the finals! =D



Roger Federer.
Past the 1st round too.
No surprise here. Hehe...

So far, there has no big upset la.
Besides Richard Gasquet losing in the 1st round.
Let's just see what happens during the week.
I hope the finals would be between Nadal v Djokovic or Nadal v Federer! =D

Liverpool is playing tonight!
Come support with me and say Liverpool rocks! =)

No comments: