Sunday, August 10, 2008

The GOLD medalists!

The guy who is on his way to make a mark in the Olympics..
To get 8 gold medals in the events he's competing for.



MICHAEL PHELPS!
He got a gold medal today, in the Men's 400m Individual Medley breaking a WORLD RECORD of 4 mins 03.84 secs.
He is super the awesome I tell you!
He makes winning Olympics medals a piece of cake!
Crap right he?
Lol. I hope he does get all the 8 medals! GO YOU!

Next,



PARK TAE-HWAN



The Korean got a gold medal in the Men's 400m freestyle with a time of 3:41.86.
and guess what?
He's only 19 yo!! and he's younger than me!
He's SO BIG SIZE!!
Koreans are suppose to be pretty boys! Not big like Ang moh's!

Congrats anyway! I'm happy for you.
At least you made Asia proud! =D



Diving.
Guo JingJing and her friend. Haha.
I dunno who is her partner la, but Guo JingJing is one of the famous divers in the world.
SHe had like dunno how many gold medals in Athens, and now she got it again in Beijing!
She's also quite the pretty one lor. Got reputation of dating hot shots!
Lol.

So irrelevant.
Anyway, yea.. as of 10pm.
China is leading the medal's tally with 5 gold medals, followed by Korea and USA.
Go China.

Btw, Daniel Bego and Khoo Cai Lin didn make it for their event. Dunno if they are entirely out or not, but I watched the heats just now and they didn do too well.
Oh well...

p.s. Kononnya finish exam update, and make me sound like I'm so desperate for attention, HOG THE LIMELIGHT, look who's NOT bloggin now!

No comments: