Thursday, August 28, 2008

Good & Bad news for Liverpool

GOOD NEWS



We are in the Champions League!
Yea, we are pretty lucky to get a goal at the 118th minute by Dirk Kuyt.
This is the 3rd time we are winning matches based on last minute goals.

It's absolutely not healthy and I really hope Liverpool will improve.
Anyhow, a win is still a win and we qualified!

Awesome!

BAD NEWS



Steven Gerrard is INJURED!
How can this happen?

Fine, he wasnt fit for quite some time already, but why must he miss the game when we are playing against Manchester United on Sept 13?
Gosh.
I'm so scared ok.
What if we lose? Bcuz we dun have the inspirational captain to motivate the rest on?
HUH?!

HOW?!!!!

I'm really annoyed at this news ok.
So sad.
and Fernando Torres better dun get injured at this time.
If not, my heart will break into pieces, I tell you! =/

Stevie G is injured, im so sad. =(
Sigh

No comments: