Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Been too long!

Hey guys!

How have u guys been?! =)
I know the blog has been abandoned way too long
and I doubt anyone reads this anymore.

But fear not, I really wanna revive this thing.
Started off with the nice sidebar! What ya think? =D
Cuz I just cant stop talking about sports (football especially!)
and blogging about sports in my personal blog is just gonna annoy all my other readers!
Hahaha.


Anyway,
I'm really excited that Rafa is interested in getting David Silva.
Though I think Rafa has wayy overload of Spanish players! Hahaha.
But I likeeee! =)
Torres, Alonso, Aurelio, Arbeloa and Reina. Quite good players.
So I hope Silva will come in and make Liverpool stronger.



I'm quite scared actually.
I wonder who is Benitez gonna buy and sell.
Robbie Keane was a bad buy and we made a $9 mil loss. Omg. Dun remind me about it!

and I really dun wanna Benitez to sell Babel, Alonso and some others!
They are quite good!
Liverpool. should. sell. LUCAS!


Pissing, I'm telling you!
He cant freaking pass the ball accurately!
Always losing posession. =/

To end the post,




Congratulations Stevie G!
England's Footballer of the Year by the Football Writers' Association (FWA)

You are heck of a player!
Been watching his goals in YouTube.
and he deserves to be called a Liverpool legend!
Awesome! =)

2 comments:

Jasmine said...

my brother, Josiah, wants to shout out and say...

" I AGREE WITH THE WHOLE PASSAGE!! From selling lucas to giving credits to gerard =D"

Clare said...

Hahaha!

Say hie to your brother for me! Lol.
I guess the reason why he has the same opinion as me is bcuz all Liverpool fans are very united, so we have the same thinking and mentality! Lol.