Monday, May 25, 2009

Roland Garros 2009 is here!!

Before I continue, it's so sadddd that Newcastle has been relegated.
I like Alan Shearer and Michael Owen! =/



You're still one of the best! =(
and I'm gonna miss the EPL! The next 3 months is gonna be a torture! Lol.

Wait, not really.
Cuz there's the ROLAND GARROS 2009!

Yeayyyyyyyyy!





Saw Verdasco played a bit yday and Nadal is playing as of right now!
They will eventually meet if they advance thru in their matches! =)

Love love the Verdasco v Nadal matches!
Both of them are left-handers, so its forehand to forehand instead of the forehand-backhand when Nadal plays against Federer.
I secretly hope that Verdasco beats him for once, bcuz they have meet against each other for so many times and he has not won a match against him this season! So yeaaa.

Frankly, I actually want Federer to win this thing.
He has won every Grand Slam except for this.
and I was kinda shocked that he beat Nadal on clay just 1 or 2 weeks back.
So, *fingers crossed* that Federer will go all the way to the finals and beat Nadal! =)
Or Djokovic!

If I procastinate in my assignments, this will be the reason why!
Oh Tennis, how I love you!
Will update on this as much as I can.

p.s. You've probably notice the additional writers in the blog, and yes =_= all of them are ManU fans which are SO ANNOYING! Stop it already! =)



Pics source : Soccernet and RolandGarros.com

No comments: