Friday, May 15, 2009

Just for Laughs!



The 1st word that came out in my conversation box with JoelTay, who sent the annoying picture to me was....

'STUPIDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!'

As much of a Liverpool fan I am, I cant help but to laugh at that picture.
Lol. It's funny!!
But it drove me nuts, bcuz for the next 10 minutes, all he did was LAUGH! Stupid!
Something along the lines he said..

'See the difference? Liverpool captain only know how to kiss camera, but ManU captain kisses trophies!'

Followed by countless 'Hahahaha's which got so annoying I wanna strangle him!
Argh. He's gonna be part of this blog by becoming the other writer besides Ron and me.
Cant imagine how this blog is gonna be. Gonna be war of words! Lol.

Anyway,



I think Tevez scored an amazing goal against Wigan on Thurs morning.
His backheel goal was absolutely perfect and all my brother and I could do was say...'WOW!'
Really, I'll be shocked if Fergie doesnt wanna buy him.
He's a good player and I think ManU should keep him.

I'm all good if he wanna comes to Liverpool.
He's a good player and he'll make Fergie pissed if he plays for the Kops! Lol.
That would be awesomeeee! Hahahahaha.

but most of all, I hope that arrogant Christiano Ronaldo will move his butt to Real Madrid next season! Cant wait for it to happen! =D Please dun give me false hope! lol.

Lastly, as much as I hate to say this...
Congratulations, Manchester United for becoming the EPL champions!

You should thank Macheda for the 2 wins you had.
Else, we would win the title.
Liverpool was so close, so close. Sigh.

p.s. Congrats, Malaysia for making it to the semi-finals of the Sudirman Cup! =)

2 comments:

julialow said...

I DON'T LIKE THAT PHOTO! :( :( :(
sorry, i'm still soooo upset over our loss. hahaha. good on MU for winning, of course! but sigh.

still, gerrard looks absolutely adorable in that pic. sigh. such is life.

Clare said...

hahahaha.. I know!
My friend is the one who gave me that picture but i just cant help it. Lol.

Mean!

But hey, I really think that we have a good chance in 1-2 yrs to come. Cuz we would have learn from this =)