Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Manchester United vs Barcelona



I walked in to the library today and saw 4 of my friends talking in group. Obviously, one of them saw me and the first thing he asked me was..

Are you going to be there this Thursday?
Here in Adelaide, the live telecast starts at 4am. So he was wondering whether I would sacrifice my precious sleep just to watch this game. Of course man!!
This game is our last game of the season. And what a wonderful season we are having!!
Its a massive game for us and also for all football fans out there.

Later, leaving them behind i searched for a computer. What a irony, another MU fan was sitting in front of me. He asked the same thing as well. But with different accent and words since he is from Thailand. He is a Punjabi. Well I am not trying to be racist here since he like to call me the Indian friend.

The point is, this game is so big and being anticipated by a lot of people out there. Football is like the mother of all games in Malaysia. Same goes with other countries like Thailand, England and other Asian countries.

But this is so different compare to America and Australia. They prefer American football and for Australian would be their footy.

Wherever you are, please do not miss out this game. I am a Manchester United supporter. But i am not asking you to watch because of that. Its a great game with 2 big giants are clashing. If you ask me what would be the game of the season, this would be.




Who will win? Well this depends on who you ask. Barcelona looks stronger but without most of their defenders, it going to be a tight game.
Manchester United on the other hand are on form. So hopefully we can see a fair attacking game from both sides.





This will be my first post here as a writer. Hope you guys enjoyed reading!

No comments: